Zones Awarded (1) Northeast Zone
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into 22 functional services areas as follows:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Donnelly & Moore Corp. Teaming Partners
FITT Scientific, LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned, small-business that offers professional and engineering technical services in the areas of Robotics, General Engineering, and Training & Logistics. We have deep expertise in Human-Systems Interface solutions and Training/Educational delivery and curriculum development. Our approach is to deliver first-in-class service through multi-disciplinary teams in a flat organizational structure that is extremely responsive and agile, led by experts in each of our respective disciplines.
POC: Bruce Floersheim, Ph.D., P.E.
FITT Scientific, LLC
Statement of Capabilities: Overview:
Performance Systems is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on providing Federal organizations with exceptional service in two primary disciplines; program management and training services. Our staff and talent network include leaders and subject matter experts with direct experience adapting private industry best practices for government application.
Program Management Capabilities:
Our team includes centrally selected, DAWIA and PMP certified Department of Defense program managers with unique expertise in coordinating activities on behalf of all four military services, multiple federal and state agencies, foreign military and government partners, and international teams of vendors. Performance Systems’ personnel have procured nearly $2 Billion worth of equipment and services, and have managed cutting edge technology programs for U.S. Special Operations Command, Missile Defense Agency, and the U.S. Army. Additionally, our team has extensive experience helping federal customers with organizational change management, winning plaudits from the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptrollers and the Army Special Operations Command. Our expertise includes:
- Project Planning and Execution
- Requirements Definition
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management/IVV
- Federal Acquisition
Our team members have developed and delivered innovative training courses for the public and private sectors in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Quantitative Social Science
- Acquisition Logistics
- PMP Exam Prep
- Political Science/Anti-Terror Deploy-Prep
The SeaPort-e contract is available to the following organizations:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)\
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Naval Sealift Command (NSC)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Support can also be provided to other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, Non-DoD organizations, or Joint agencies.
Task Orders issued to Donnelly & Moore Corp. under contract N00178-15-D-8176 will be posted to this web site as awarded.
Quality Assurance Program:
Our Quality Assurance (QA) program is based on following and adapting CMMI Level 3 processes and comprises of a series of measured actions with proven results through to ensure performance level expectations of SeaPort-e Program. The key aspects of our QA process are as outlined below:
- Rigorous QA early on to ensure that the requirements are correct and that the team is heading down the right path.
- Our QM Team (QMT) – headed by our Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) –will develop, and submit as required to the Seaport agency, a QA Plan (QAP), as well as, a QA Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- The QASP defines the acceptable performance standards, dates of completion, measurement frequency, measurement and surveillance methods, and the Government Acceptance Criteria. Specific criteria will be developed to establish clear expectations for quality, completeness, and consistency of each deliverable.
- Our QMT conducts regular internal audits on required deliverables and continually monitor each Task Order Project Team performance on each Performance Measures against the Acceptance Criteria thresholds.
- Quality assurance reviews conducted for each deliverable specified in the Deliverables Schedule.
- Our QA Archive consisting of all work products and deliverables, as well as their associated review and approval forms
Our Quality assurance is a continuum of practices that result in value-added capabilities for both the customer and the team.
Donnelly & Moore Corp.
Phone: 212 488 1171 ext 108
Fax: 845708 0111